Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank YOU!

As I was blog hopping the other day someone (I dont remember who it was now) had posted a Thank you post. She said she did it because it occurred to her that if you reply to a comment on your blog thanking them for stopping by, the only way they see it is if they come back to your blog and look at there comment.

So I wanted to say Thank you to everyone that visits, comments and/or just follows along. If it wasn't for all of you I probably wouldn't post as much, or care too much about this blog. You guys are the very things that keep me coming back and posting. I know I don't post as often as I would like too. I try my hardest. I know it will be a little bit easier once I am promoted at work and have  more of a set schedule.

You guys are all amazing I wanted to make sure that all of you know that! I try to follow along with everyone here and comment on all your wonderful items that you create but some days there is just not enough hours in the day! You all make AMAZING things and I am thankful that you all share your items with everyone!

This post is also special in itself and the reason I am choosing this post and not a post when I first saw the insperation to this post, is because this post is post number......



50
Thank you all for making this happen! I started this blog at the end of January and Never ever dreamed that in a little over two months I would have 50 posts, 130 comments, and let alone 19 followers. Every day all of these numbers grow. I can not explain the joy all your comments bring to me when I read them! 

When I started this blog, I had no idea what I was going to do with it, if it would even be popular, or if anyone at all would even read it. Starting off I figured I would only post a few times a month. Now if I go a day without posting something it drives me nuts! Who would have ever thought that this blog would make me happy and I would be able to share my knowledge with so many people! 

I really can't thank all of you enough! 


Until Next Time :) 



P.S. Dont forget ladies I will always be taking suggestions on tutorials so if you ever have any ideas at all please let me know. You can comment on any post, or the tutorials post HERE!

7 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog! So glad you are having fun with it! :) It's exciting to get new comments and followers..I don't know about you but it helps to keep me motivated to get more projects done! Hope you have a great day!
    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It always makes my day when I get a comment or a new follower!

      I am so glad that you enjoy my blog! It does keep me more motivated to do more items and document how I do them!

      Delete
  2. I agree, the blog motivates me to get more done, thank you for all your comments too! I actually do see when you reply to my comments, I have my account set up to notify me whenever something I commented on was replied to, I think it does that for all blogs and not just mine anywayz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome so glad you get to see the replies! :)

      Thank you for being a wonderful "follower" and "commenter" haahah :) I hope you have a great birthday!

      Delete
  3. Makes my day to read comments or see a new follower :) I too have my blog set to notify me. You have a great blog and I look forward to seeing your tutorials, we all have such different ideas and techniques and its wonderful to share them, its such a fabulous hobby we all belong too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the idea of saying a mass thank you to all of your readers. I love the colors of your blog and I'm glad I've found you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!