Thursday, March 15, 2012

Prizes, Prizes, Prizes

I have figured out what I am going to give out my first prize for!!! I don't know what it will be yet, but I will know it when I see it.


Anyways my first prize will be for my 100th comment on my posts. :) I wont tell you what number we are at now, but I will tell you it might be a week maybe I dont quite know. But rest assured that it will be an awesome prize! :) I will let you know as soon as we hit that 100th comment! I cant wait to hit it and see who gets it!

Let me know what you guys might like for a prize!

Until Next Time ;)


6 comments:

  1. Hope you hit 100 soon! Hope I win! lol
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know maybe! Keep following along! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I couldn't think of anything else really! I am still continuing to think of other ideas and also prizes!

      Delete
  3. My prize vote for the give away is 1 million dollars in quarters >..<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol If I had that I would share with everyone! hahahah

      Delete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!