Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Savings

I went out again today, and found some amazing deals!


I started shopping for my R.A.K. Secret Sister Swap. Got some things on clearance so I have more to spend. I did some online orders I will have a full post on that swap, after my SS gets her package!

I found the TH embossing folders where on clearance along with the sanding block. The folders where 4.99 down from 10.99 and the sanding block was 3.99 down from 6.99! I was so excited I got the last one!

All the stickers where on clearance to .49 down from 2.99!!! I got Distress Ink on sale for 3.59 and then a 25% off total purchase! The Memento Dew Drops are regular 9.99 they were on sale for 30% off, and then also 25% off total purchase. My total at Js today came to 9.96! Less than the regular price of the Dew Drops.

I will be posting tomorrow my creations with my cuttlebug. Haven't even been able to play with it yet! But I have a great idea for a card with most of my new items.


Until Next Time :)


5 comments:

  1. You must be the Bargain Shopper Princess, too! lol Looks like you found some more cool stuff! :) Hugs, HL
    P.S. I can't find you in my followers..It makes it harder for me to get to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah It all started with Kory! hahah He is the stem of it all! I try not to buy anything is if its not on sale or have a coupon. Unless I am using it for a current project.

    My pic for following is just the word scrap in green with back background! Just so you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to create with my items!

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Good job! That is the best way to shop. Your secret sis is gonna love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!