Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Can anyone tell me what my title is from? I will let you know at the end of post for those of you that are too young to know! hahaha I feel old saying that!

Anyways it is a gorgeous day outside here! I am feeling a lot better than I have been I have the bed stripped, blankets in the wash to get rid of all those yucky germies! hahaha All the windows in the house are wide open, the cats went outside on the porch today! Its been such a goo day! I also got happy mail which is the whole reason for this blog post! :)

About a week ago my dear friend Kory from SB.com signed up for the Viva VegaStamps, well as normal I wanted what he had so I went and I signed up and posted there little ad on my Blog, I believe it in the right hand corner, if you want to check it out for yourself. Well they send you a set of free stamps for posting the ad on your blog. I got mine today! I was so excited when I saw on my tracking that they were already out for delivery! I knew they where already in my mail box, I went a running! hahahah Which is a funny site to see if I might add! hahaha
 



As I went through all the stamps I came across one very special one! I was so excited when I saw it! Most people would be like eh.. but not me I love it. It already has special meaning to me! It goes along with an inside joke from High School with my 2 BFFs! Brings back a lot of memories! Anyway with out further ado here is the very special stamp that I am so excited about and can't wait to add to my already made layouts!




ITS OZZY!!!!  hahahah












Ok now that it has taken me an hour to post this blog post, because I keep getting distracted buy youtube and listening to old show intros from when I was a kid and it all started because its a beautiful day outside and I started signing this SONG on my way to the mailbox this afternoon!

Until Next Time :)



2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, can't wait to see you use that stamp! :) New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow!!! I am hoping to use this stamp on a card this weekend for a friend of mine for an inside joke.

      Delete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!