Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blonde Moment

So after reading Korys comment on Playing around I realized that I had forgot to tell you all how I did the butterflies with the goosebumps.... :( hahaha total blonde moment I was so tired and had to be to work in 4 hours and had not been to bed yet.  So as soon as I can I will post how I did it. :) I hate being tired! I am going to Columbus in a few hours right after work, I might try to post the instructions on my way down (no I am not driving hahaha) instead of texting and driving I would start blogging and driving ahahah. Anyways I will try if not for sure they will be up first thing tomorrow morning after I wake up! I promise!

Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!