Wednesday, March 14, 2012

JoAnns Shopping Binge Day 1

So after working everything out and the spending FREEZE being lifted I went on a shopping two day shopping Binge to JoAnns!

I went to the local one first and found some good stuff on Clearance and I also had a 40% and 50% off coupon to use as well. I went against my better judgement and bought a Spellbinder!!!! My very first one, I got the Large Octagon ones!! They were only 5.97! I also used my 40% coupon to get some more pearllizing medium I am stocking up on it when I have coupons that I dont have something that I really want or am getting only sale items. I used my 50% coupon on Goosebumps Spray... But whats that you say I already have Goosebumps? Well yes I do but this one is different this one is SHIMMER!!!! I was so excited when I found it! I love anything shiny! I can't wait to use it!

That was all Day 1 Deals! Stay tuned for Day 2 Deals and Bad customer service!


Until Next Time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!