Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where did you go Mo-Jo?

Hey all. Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have been swapped with work and really not sleeping good. It sucks to have to be to work at 3am and go to sleep at midnight. It starts to wear on you after a while.
Anyways I wanted to touch base with everyone and let you all know I am still alive. I just haven't had an motivation to scrap anything. I have tried shopping, I even cleaned off my very dirty scrapping desk.
Thats what normally helps me get my mojo back, because I always find something I want to work on. But cleaning last night didn't even really help.


 I created an item for a swap but that was it.

 Nothing really big at all.





 I haven't even really played with the Cuttlebug at all either. I ran a few embossing folders thru on Monday and inked them, but that is it.




I have high hopes for tonight though. I plugged in my Slice, so I can work on more items for the swap I am hosting. I am hoping to finish all those items today.

I am sorry that I missed Tutorial Tuesday this week, I had ever intention of making on and posting it. I was planning on doing everything on Monday my day off, but I just didn't have any scrappy mojo in me at all. It makes me even more depressed that I dont even want to scrapbook! That is the one thing that always makes me happy. No matter what I always have my scrapbooking, that thought always keeps me happy! This week it just wasn't enough. I dont know what it is. I am hoping that a little more shopping today can completely kick that feeling and I will have my Mojo back by the end of the night!

Hopefully I will have another project post for you tonight or tomorrow! :)


I wanted to ask you all what you do when you just dont feel like scrapping? How do you guys get back in the grove of things?

Until Next Time :)


4 comments:

  1. It always help for me to get together with other crafty people! Come on over! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those little tags/atc's and that embossing is gorgeous. Usually when my MoJo TRIES to leave...I leave the room first so it's stuck in my scrap room and then I find it sitting in there when I finally go back and get to scrapping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get like that sometimes too, I just take a break for a few days then slow starting doing something again. I just sit and play in my art journal because that's a place to just do whatever comes to mind. Don't worry, your mojo will be back before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your inked embossing looks amazing! I've lost my mojo too recently too I really identify with this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!