Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!!


Today I received a wonderful item today! I want to say thank you Heather!

Thank you so much!!! You all should go check her out! 





 "Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a  "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here is the to do list for any of the  "Liebster" blog award recipients. 

1. Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.

3.Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am happy to now honor some fairly new bloggers with this award..



Please wear this award proudly at your blogs and be sure to follow the instructions above to keep it circulating..



My Five wonderful ladies for this award are:

1) Pebbles at Ms Pebbles Magic Fingers
2) Ursula at Under Scarlet Bird Wing
3)  Alissa at Will Run For Stamps
4) Mandi at Scrapping Mandi
5) Norma at Lil Honey Bee Studios

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! 

Until Next Time :) 


9 comments:

  1. Ah....this is so cool, thank you so much!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you Princess! Now you know you have to show me how to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I will send you the directions when I get out of work tomorrow at 5pm!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Well that is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you so much for thinking of me! It is truly an honor. I hope you are blessed today as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I hope it brings you more followers!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so Much! I am so glad that you enjoy my blog that is what I strive for! You will be in for a treat next Tuesday! I am hoping that I will be able to come through every Tuesday and do this! I can't wait to show you on Tuesday!

      Delete
  5. you are so welcome! thanks for the shout out! lol hugs, hl ps you should do the just elements challenge!! fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!