Monday, March 12, 2012

Newest Addition to the Family

After Saturdays horrible day I was able to talk my BF into lifting the spending FREEZE!! For the night to use a coupon that expired that day! I was so excited. Sad that it took those events to cause the lift, but I was able to get some much needed Scrappy Shopping therapy.  :)


I was able to use my 30% off coupon to Archivers, and get some Distress Markers to add to my collection!! :) The BF got me on with a coupon and then I bought one, I only had to pay full price for one of the markers! Isn't that a great deal?

I also got two new glitter markers/pens! I love these, but I do not go to Archivers hardly at all so I dont get to get them that often! I was so excited to get a few new ones.

I was also so excited to the e-mail saying that they had the Distress Markers. I knew I had to get them, but I got the e-mail after the announcement that I was on a spending FREEZE. I was so sad knowing that I would have to wait.

If I had to choose between getting the markers and all the drama that happened Saturday that lead up to the O.K. to get the markers, I would have just stayed on the spending freeze. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the stress that happened that day!


Until Next Time.

:)



3 comments:

  1. sorry you had a bad day but happy you got some things you wanted! :) getting new craft supplies makes me feel better after a bad day, too! i went shopping yesterday, too! posted the findings on my blog. hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for whatever horrible events that happened this weekend. I put myself on a spending freeze and set a strict budget. Last night my husband tempted me with going out for pizza and I resisted, but I did make a home made pizza, crust and everything, so I was very proud of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you had a bad day. Good choices in your retail therapy, though.

    Your blog is looking really good. New follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!