Friday, February 3, 2012

All have arrived!

I received all of the MMM's for the swap. I can't wait until I can swap them all out. I really want to do them all tonight! I have to work tomorrow at 4am and I want to be able, to devote my full attention to swapping the items out.

I really can't wait until Sunday, my day off to swap them out! This will be the first time that I will be swap out the items as the new hostess! I hope that I will be able to live up to the old hostess.

Getting a little scrap time night, finding the pictures for St. Patricks Day Feb Die Cut Swap and MMM Swap. Finishing my Spring items for the Feb Die Cut. I need to figure out my two bling Valentines day items for the Feb Die Cut. I also am trying to figure out what I want to do for my No Theme and Easter cards, the time limit on those are coming close fast, I have been signed up for almost a month and it seems like just yesterday that I signed up. Even tho they aren't due until March. Most of my items that I am working on, are due next month.

I made some more Glimmer Mist the other day, I bought a bright blue. I had bought a dark blue from New York. and decided that I wanted a brighter blue for my flowers that I am making for my self and I think my anything goes Mini's for Feb. Almost time to get ready for bed, so I need to finish up my projects, if I get my flowers done, I will post pics!

Until Next Time! ^_^

Here are the pretties that I made tonight! Yay! 

 I made the blue one tonight, just for my own, and the purple one is the ones that I made for the Feb Die Cut Swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!