Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrapbooking Software?

So I am looking into a scrapbooking software. I am not quite sure, which one I want. Or even which one would be best for me. I have never done any sketches but I would like to try my hand at it. I also don't have a lot of time with all my swaps to work on LO (Layouts) so I was thinking if I found a good program that I could just start making all my LO digital. Not quite sure if that will work or not. I would still need time to work on them, but maybe it will make it easier. I really am at a crossroads and don't even really know where to start to look. Anyone use any of the ones out there? Any Idea?

Until Next Time ;)


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol just for layouts, I will make embellishments, and my own cards that type of thing. I also want something to make Sketches with, I have never ever done a sketch and I have to keep up with you hahaha.

      Delete
  2. lol you crazy!

    and OH HELL I am so sorry- I read your PM about signing on to AIM-

    and I don't have any messenger on my new laptop- so I was gonna go get my iPad out of my bag - so I could get on AIM to see what you up to- AND I GOT DISTRACTED BY A SHOW ON TV ABOUT UFOs! lololol

    I am sorry!!!!

    k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!