Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekend Mission

Now that my weekend is FINALLY here! After a super long week at work. 40+ hours this week due to getting our yearly inspection, which we pasted with flying colors! My area which was service got a 100%!!! YAY Service!

My Mission for this weekend is to find the new Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I am super surprised that my good friend Kory has not already bought atleast one to try out let a lone the whole set! So I am going to try to beat him to the punch this time!

My Mission for the weekend is now to beat Kory! hahaha. I wont be able to go looking for any today :( But I will be able to go first thing in the morning! I will let you all know how my search goes, I will even keep you guys posted VIA phone blogger, if I find them!  This is going to be a fun weekend! I also have a few things I would like to get from Achievers this weekend. I have been wanting for a while and now I think that I will get them this week! Going to be an awesome scrappy shopping weekend for me!

Until Next Time 0_0


2 comments:

  1. This is funny cuz I was debating the subject of the Distress Markers ALL morning!! Paper Arts, here in OK, just got them ALL in- and I've been so tempted to go check them out and get at LEAST a couple of my favorite colors- but the urge to visit the new RUBBER STAMPING *STORE* won out!! Yes! A store devoted to stamps and altered art. It IS AMAZING. I fell in love fourteen times.

    k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!