Monday, February 27, 2012

My First

After losing my lanyard and over the past week of looking not finding another cute one. I decided that I would make my own since I am so crafty! hahah 

I found some lanyard fobs today and bought some cute ribbon and then went to find some "guy" ribbon so I can make my guy one as well. I found some Angry Birds Ribbon!! Score!!! 

I think that I will be posting a video tutorial later in the week on how to do it. I tried it out on the cutesy ribbon to make sure that it would work, so I wouldnt waste the Angry Birds Ribbon. I figured it out and it worked out really well. My guy tugged on it and it stuck I know how to make it a little better. I have to figure out the sewing part, and fixing the thread.




 I can't wait to see what the Angry Birds ones will look like, I can't wait to make them. 

Until Next Time ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!