Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All Swapped Out!

As promised I got everything for the MMM Swap swapped out on Sunday, I am really glad I fought the urge to swap everything out Friday and Saturday. It was a little bit more difficult that what I thought it would be. I had a few ideas as I was swapping them out that would help me out when I swapped them but now I don't remember what they were.  I should have written them down. But then if I wrote them down it wouldn't be me. hahah

I was hoping to have a little bit of scrap time after I got done swapping everything out, but it didn't work out that way! I still had the time, but swapping them out just seemed to wear me out. I wasn't expecting that at all. After swapping everything out I just relaxed the rest of the day. I did get some yesterday after work even though I got home later that I normally do ( I mean way later) from work. I made myself sit down and get in the scrappy mood, and for once it seemed to work, made me stay up later than what I wanted to but it worked none the less. lol I started my St. Patricks Day Die cuts and MMM for Feb, got some great ideas and some cuts already made! :) I can't wait to start putting them all together. Heading to the post office to mail out my first ever MMM Swaps and then I will hopefully be able to sit down and scrap for a little bit before I get tired!


Until Next Time! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!