Saturday, February 25, 2012

Second Sketch

Ok. So after a little bit of playing around with Scrapbook Plus I have created a Sketch with a background and title that kind of thing. It was a little more difficult that just the simple LO sketch I posted earlier. But this really are just testers. I would love to get a better hang of all this stuff!



There isn't really all that much to Scrapbook Plus as far as backgrounds and embellishments that kind of thing. I don't think that this program is what I am looking for. Everything kind of looks very dated. Like its all from the late 90s early 00s Not that thats all that old its just not up to date, I think it could be a lot better. I think I am going to do some more research to figure out what program that I really want that will be what I would like to do and all that I have in mind, I hope there is a perfect program! lol






Until Next Time =]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!