Monday, February 20, 2012

Finishing a Swap!

So this is what it feels like to be done with a swap! I haven't had a finish swap for awhile. I finally finished my Feb Die Cut Swap tonight, I have had most of it done for a while now, I was just waiting to finish my two Valentine's Day Bling. As I posted earlier that I have just had no motivation to do anything scrapbooking. So today I was able to finish both of them. They didnt turn out exactly as I wanted them too but they are perfect for the swap!

I can't wait to go postal with them tomorrow! :)



I used my Slice and the Wedding card, I cut out the Outlined Scallop heart and the scalloped heart. I cut out a heart in vellum.

After the red hearts where glimmer misted, I glued the vellum to the outlined heart. I then put glitter on the vellum then glued the the heart to the outlined and to cover any glue that was showing I used red stickles to cover it! :)You can't really tell that there is glitter in the middle unless you look really close!

PLan for tomorrow finish Easter Cards

Until Next Time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!