Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oh Kory Day

I had an awesome Kory day today! My new favorite scrap store is PC (Pat Catans) <3 I got some awesome deals on Clearance! I also bought my very FIRST Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Ok so here is my list of all my deals and finds!

So first off I tried to go to a LSS called A Scrapbookers Paradise, but after I pulled in the parking lot I noticed that the shop was empty! :(  I think it has been closed for a while. I was so sad, I didn't even get a chance to see what they had. Its so sad when a LSS closes even if I didnt even get to see it!

Then I went to PC and found some awesome deals that made up for it. I found some cute ribbon to make some lanyards since I can't find any cute ones in the stores. I found a pack of Christmas Sizzix embossing folders for 5.00 normally 10.00. PC has there own brand of embossing folders, normally 3.97 and they had quite a few that had been on clearance for 2.00 a couple of weeks ago were now down to 1.00 so I got one of each that was on clearance a total of 5 of the folders 2 of which are Halloween. One is a baby frame, one says all sorts of text sayings like LOL, and BFF, the other one says Congrats and has swirls and stars all around it. I also got a couple other just little random stamps for 0.25. I got My first set of TH embossing folders I got the notebook and Collage one it was only 5.00!!!!

I broke my "I'm done with Ms" today lol I had 2 40% off coupons to use, I have decided that I will only buy items there with my coupons and not pay full price for anything there I will go to PC or HL or even Js. Anyways while at Ms I found some Angry Birds Ribbon. I used my 40% coupon for that and I also bought my very first TH distress ink while I was there with my other 40% coupon. I bought Broken China, I have decided that I have 3 coupons to Js to use so I am going to buy more tomorrow with my other coupons and I have my HL coupon tomorrow as well! Super excited!


Well thats all my deals for the day!






Until Next Time :)




1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I TOLD you that you'd be back at Ms within a week!!! lol
    Great shoppping day!
    -k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!