Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Post Office Annoyance

I am so annoyed! with my local post office. I went to the post office today to send out all your items. They told me that all the packages needed a flat, 1.95 on each package I had already weighed all the envies and put the proper postage on each item. 

So I was annoyed but going to fix it well after all this I also have never mailed to Canada so I asked how I needed to do it. She just told me I needed to fill out the custom forms so I stepped aside to fill them out but as she hands me the forms she said we close in 2 min. I figured she was just letting me know I needed to hurry up, well as I am filling out this form, they close the desk. I was so pissed off.





I AM REALLY ANNOYED AND MAD AT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE IN MY EYES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!