Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No More Ms

I was in Ms today, to use my 50% coupon, I was going to get the Smash book but decided to wait til March when the new ones come out. On one of end caps they had neon shirts, marked 2 for $6 well after I got to the checkout they rang up $7.99 I said they are marked and they said it excludes neon shirts. I said the end cap is marked and the only thing on the end cap is neon shirts. She looked at me like I was crazy. I walked out without half my stuff I was so mad! 

I e-mailed them and will be calling in a day or so if I have not received and e-mail response. I will not be shopping at Ms for a while atleast! And that was my favorite store! UGH!!!!




2 comments:

  1. I would've demanded she walk over there with me and look at the sign- and if she refused, I would've snatched her wig!

    There is one evil yet stupid cashier I always avoid at my Michaels...


    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kor you are so funny!!! You need to move to Ohio, so we can shop together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!