Monday, February 20, 2012

No Motivation

So after a week of no motivation to do anything scrappy at all, I think I finally go it back. I woke up this morning refreshed and so ready to scrap! I am almost done with both my current swaps, I will be ready to ship after today hopefully! All I have to do is wait for my BF to wake up so I can make noise! lol

It feels great to want to scrapbook again! I hate those days that you don't have any mojo to scrap at all but you want to so bad that its not even funny. Its worse when you try to scrap everything turns out horrible and then you just get so frustrated!  Does anyone else have these days?

Welp its off to get my supplies out, I might just start making noise and let him wake up, its time to wake up anyways! Will post my projects later!

Until Next Time! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!