Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MMM Swap almost time

I am getting excited! Its the end of the month, so I am about ready to swap out! Waiting on a few more in the mail, and then I will be able to start swapping out!

This is the first month that I am hosting it.  I have all but 4, 3 have been "mailed" out. I haven't heard from one person, but she has been thru a rough time and I don't think she will be able to make it for this months swap.

I really can't wait! I will hopefully be able to start swapping out all the items by Friday! I will keep the blog up to date! I hope to even post pictures as I am working on swapping the items out!

I am currently working on my Feb 1st Die cut swap! I am working on my spring items. I am going to be doing flowers. I will post pics probably tomorrow. :) I can't wait to see the finish product. I hope they come out the way they look in my head. heheh always hard to recreate whats in my head.

Until next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!