Sunday, January 22, 2012

First!

Well here goes nothing. My first ever official blog post. I have been posting for a couple of months, on Scrapbook.com. I am not sure how to quite do this. hahaha. I think it will take me a while to get used to having a blog, but my primary use for this blog will be to chat about my scrapbooking adventures and my scrappy days. 


Today, I made my own Glimmer Mist. :P It was awesome! And what a huge savings. I made four of my own. I made two with glue in them and then someone said the glue wasn't needed. As I was making them I had also thought what was the glue for? So I made my last two bottles I made without glue. I will see what happens, and let you know. lol The only thing is now its been a couple of hours since I have done them the green one has, a pink layer on the top. It goes away when I shake it.  It works just the same. I love them all. I can't wait to use them on a project. I will probably figure out a use, for them when I create my February M/M/M Swap. I will go into my swaps in a later blog post. Its getting late in the evening and I am in a scrappy mood so I am going to go hook up my Cricut, and getting some things cut out for my swaps! I will post more about them tomorrow at some point along with my projects and what I have been working on lately. :)  


My homemade Glimmer Mists:



Pink, Purple, Neon Pink, Green! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!