Friday, January 27, 2012

Feb. Die Cut 1

Today I was able to get some scrap time in! YAY! <3

I used my slice, along with my homemade Glimmer Mists to make my Valentines Die Cuts for Sally's swap. I used my Wedding card to cut out the double heart in pink and then used my Neon Pink Glimmer Mist, and then cut out the word Love and glued the title in the middle of the hearts!

This swap is meant to be simple and not really embellished but it has to be something you would use yourself! This will be my first time doing simple die cuts. I know that they are super simple and easy, but that will be my joy for this swap. Most of my other stuff is very well embellished. :) I love my embellishments.  Here is the picture of the finished project:

The picture is a little blurry, and you really can't tell that the hearts have my Glimmer on them. :(


Until Next Time <3

2 comments:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!