Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Amazing Deals

So after reading posts about the Slice Machine, being on Clearance at M's (Michaels) I looked up all the information I could on the Slice, and decided that it would be a good investment. I went to the store with the mind set that I would go to 3 different M's to look for one since I jumped on the band wagon so late, I went with the mind set that I wouldn't find one. There was one left at the very first that M's that I went to, I was so excited! I got the machine, for 19.99, I was also able to find, the hand free kit for 11.99, an extra set of blades for 1.99, color markers and black markers for 3.99, the pens for 2.99. That M's didn't have any really good cards, so I went to my other local M's. There I found a few cards that I found interesting, I got 4 cards.

Over the next couple of weeks I started looking for cards. I posted on SB.com about my findings and there is one card that I really wanted because I love Christmas, I wanted the Noel! I kept looking local and I found a couple of people that would look for me at there local M's. I found a couple more at mine and while I was out of town I stopped at that local M's and found 5 different cards that I didn't have.

Now that the cards have gone down to 2.00 someone on SB.com had a bunch at there local M's so I asked them to buy me all the ones that I did not have that they had, even if I did not really want them, I know that I will be able to use them in my swaps. For 2.00 I figured that it wouldn't be such a big deal. She found me 9 cards I have 4 coming in the mail from others and I have 11 card here with me. I know that besides the tools and the storage container and the Noel Card, that what I have now that my M's are now sold out, I have everything that I will ever have. I will not pay 50.00 for a card, just as I will not pay 40.00 for a Cricut Card. I will always be on the look out for deals!

As soon as I receive all my cards I will post a list on here! :)

Until Next Time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!