I made mine for a few of my friends to add to little gift bags I am making them.
Piece of Cardstock (I used white)
Any Stamps (to decorate)
1) Your piece of cardstock will be cut to 7 3/8 in by 3 1/4 in. You then You will score it at 3 1/8 in, 3 1/2 in & 3 7/8 in.
2) You fold at your scores. You then fold at the middle score and you make two cuts. This will be for your pen to go in later.
3) You decorate as you would like. I used my background stamp on the whole piece and then I used my distress ink to ink the edges. I then used foam and put my image on the front.
4) You then tape one of the scores down. While keeping the little piece you cut out.
5) You then use your tape to tape the back of the post-it note. and then tape it to the inside of your new holder. Then you are ready to add your pen! :)
Until Next Time ^_^