Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful happy Mothers day!  I know I had a great times with my mom!!!! I had to work most of the morning. Got asked to stay later. I stayed I couldn't pass up the over time. It made for a very very long day for me. I went into work at 430am, by the time I got home last night it was after 9pm!!! I had planned on sharing with everyone a card I made for my mommy and also show you a sneak peak of Tutorial Tuesday. But by the time I got home after driving home for an hour I was beat and just went to bed because I had to work this morning at 3am.

Anyways enough about that on to the good stuff. I made two mothers day cards this year. One for my mom and one for my future Mother In Law. I also made it a card that I had never made before! I just recently saw the style on a blog that I just found the other day. Here go check her out HERE I made a side step card. It is very very simple to make as everyone will find out on Tutorial Tuesday. I will be showing you how to make this card:

This is the card I made for my momma. My mother in laws card was the same thing just in purple paper and designs not pink. They both turned out great I loved making this new card. It just as easy make a normal everyday plain Jane card. :)

While I was out yesterday we did our new tradition that we started last year. We went into Teavana. We have been going for a few years now and at least getting a tea to go. Well this year after every time of walk in that store I decided that I was going to buy the tea that I love so much this year. As we talked to the sale women she mentioned just $10 off of a $30 purchase. Well with my tea the special tea maker that I wanted and the rock sugar I was going to be spending over $40 and that was a little too much for me. I would have rather have scrapping stuff that the tea it has never been worth it. But with the coupon it made my purchase $30 instead of $40! It was worth it! I was so happy with my purchase. It wasn't scrappy but it is something that I can enjoy while scrappin away! :)

Sorry today wasn't so scrappy but tomorrow Tutorial Tuesday will be up and it will be all about scrappin1 :) Enjoy your Marvelous Monday!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!