Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day!

Happy National Scrapbooking day everyone! I hope all you scrappers enjoyed this wonderful day. I did not get done what I would have liked to but over all I had a good day!

I made a trip out to Hollos again to get my guy his markers for his writing since he broke his last one last night, I stocked up on some more paper while I was there! I got a few pens and markers for work.
We then went to a Meat Marker type place and got the best beef jerky in the world!!! I love this stuff it is so amazing! Next stop was the big Ms!!!! They had a 25% off total purchase including sale items! It just so happened that their craft storage was on sale for 40% off!!!! SCORE! I needed three more Jetmax. I picked those up and I picked up the desk top carousel  thing. All for 40% off and then 25% off!!! :) I was so excited. I haven't put them together yet though. Not enough hours in the day for me. We stopped on the way home to get some more steak and chicken to cook on the grill and then we came home and grilled out on the patio! I loved the weather today and I loved that I got to spend it with my guy!

By the time dinner was done it was time for me to start getting ready for a Pure Romance party. I was nervous going because I had never been to one. I had a blast! I am thinking about hosting my own!

Now I'm home and its time to head to bed, since I have to work tomorrow morning at 5am!
I know todays post wasn't so much scrappy and I didn't get any scrapping done at all, but I had a good day and thats all that matters to me and I wanted to share it will all of my wonderful followers! :) I hope you enjoyed hearing about my NSD adventures!

Until Next Time ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!