Monday, May 21, 2012

Amazing

Today while I was out I found some amazing deals! :)

I stopped at JoAnns. They have just about everything paper crafting is 50% off!!!!! I was so excited when I got the e-mail. I picked out some more Dew Drops, a new Spellbinder, and some paper for my tri shutter birthday cards for my managers that have birthdays in the next two months. :) I can't wait to give them out! I can't believe that I have them done this early! :) I got a Birthday stamp for half off. I got all this for less than $25.00!!!


The spellbinder itself should have been about that! :) I always love when my total is the amount of one of my items at regular price. Makes you feel like you got an extra great deal. Even though you get deals all the time, this one just feels the greatest! Anyone else agree with me? I went over to Ms and got some Embroidery thread and a tape runner for 40% off... my deals didn't feel as good as my Js deals! But I still have a great day and was able to spend a couple of hours working on my hobby! :)

I finished my project for tutorial Tuesday tomorrow. I used the new TH distress inks! They are so beautiful! I also have next weeks tutorial made as well, I just have to type them all up and I will be set and ready to go. :)
Should be heading to bed now... alarm goes off in about 3 hours for work! :) But I am off at 11am and get the rest of the day to scrap, and work on the Tutorial Tuesday post!
Until Next Time ^_^


2 comments:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!