Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Secret Sister

On SB.Com I signed up for a secret sister swap. I got my package the other day in the mail I was so excited!

I finally got the Sew Easy!!! She sent me a couple of floss and an extra head.

I got the Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon! Some awesome smash book items for the smash book that I will be buying this weekend! She sent me these amazing Movie Night stickers that I will be able to use when I do my first LO for my Love Scrapbook. When ever I might start that one. hahahah and some other stamps and so gorgeous papers! I love everything that I got.

I will be sending mine out today for my secret sister! She had a lot of Bo Bunny on her list. I wasn't really able to find a lot of Bo Bunny in my area but I did find one store that carried some items so I was able to pick up some stuff and then I got some sports items off her wishlist as well. She will also be receiving the Tim Holtz sanding block with extra sanding paper. I also picked up some Irock items for her that she had on her wish list. I made some flowers and some glimmer mist for her as well. She didn't really tell me much in her survey or her wishlist so there are some items that I picked up that I thought she might like. I will post a pic later for the package after I get it all together to send out.

Here is the pic as promised!!! (added 5-4-12)
I also sent her some homemade Glimmer Mists that I forgot to put in the picture as well! :) 
I can't wait for the next Secret Sister Swap! 


Until Next Time. =]


3 comments:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!