Friday, May 4, 2012

New Addiction!

I am on my way to a new addiction it seems like!!! hahahah Like I need a new one.... As I said in my Secret Sister post I received the Sew Easy, well it has been the subject of all of my most recent shopping trips!

I have been looking for the piercing mat, I finally found one! But on my journey to finding one I have bought two more heads and about a dozen sets of floss!!! I think that I will be set for a while, but some how I don't think that will stop me from looking for and buying new Sew Easy items!!!

Here is my latest shopping trip!



This week I rearranged my scrap room, I found out that this new way to have I can fit 6 more Jetmax Cubes!!!!!! My goal this weekend is to get at least three more and get more of my stuff put away and organized. :) I will keep you all updated and maybe when I get all my stuff put away I will post pictures and give you all a tour so you can see where I create all my beauties! :)

Until Next Time ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your creations with your new Sew Easy! I love mine. lol I want to try the Sew Easy Ribbon now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank You for becoming a follower on my blog and for your sweet comment!!! I appreciate it! The blue flowers you were asking me about were in the Kit of The Month for Flying Unicorn, you should check out our forums, we always give out prizes and have amazing challenges! Hope you can join!

    www.flyingunicornforums.com

    Became a follower ;) Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!