Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend shopping

I did a little shopping this weekend. I got a couple of things for a project that I will be sharing  sometime this week. I can't wait to share. Its a new way to store TH Distress Inks!!! Best of all it will be portable and I can take it with me when I go to crops or scrapbooking get togethers. (Which I can't wait for).

I bought my first Tim Holtz stamp set. I am excited to use to. I got the one with the Journey saying in it. I dont have it buy me to say the name. When I edit this post to put the picture up  of my shopping finds. Its a little late now. hahahah. They were half off!!! I hope that it won't be a new addiction, lol. I also got more Dew drops. Trying to finish my collection. I am almost done. I am sure that when I do finish the collection I will find something else that I will find something else that I need and have to have.

It never fails, once I finish one thing something else has to take its place. Does this happen to anyone else?

Ok off to bed now. I will share my project with you guys later hopefully tomorrow if not by Thursday. And I will be editing my post tomorrow to post pictures of my new stamps and dew drops.

Until Next Time! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!