Sunday, June 24, 2012

Friendship

I have a friend that is far away and is going through a rough time! I wish that I wa able to be there for him and help him through all of this, like he was there for me. I am besides myself that I can not be there for him! So I made him a friendship card to let him know that I am there in spirit with him and that I can't wait for him to get home so I can spend sometime with him and help him figure things about!


Anyways the corners of the card arn't the greatest I decided to round them after I placed my paper down. I did not have time to fix this before I had to send it out so he can get it before he came home for a couple of weeks. I am super excited for him to be home and to be able to be the half the friend he was for me when I was going though all my stuff!




This is the front of the card. As you can see the blue is a little cut off because I decided to round my corners. I really wish tht I would have had time to fix the corners. The stamp is Tim Holtz I dont remember which stamp set its from. Sorry all!!!
Here is the inside of the card (before I wrote down the whole story in the card of course!) hahahah It is also another Tim Holtz stamp that I dont remember the name of the set. I can look at them later if anyone wants to know. :)

It says listen to your heart which is really the best advice I can give him!


Well its time for dinner so I should let all go! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did!!


Until Next Time! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!