Monday, June 11, 2012

SMASHing

I am so excited!!! Today while I was out and about to get my pictures printed so I can start working on LOs I stopped at Michaels. I was planning on getting a SMASH book for the left over pictures. Instead of just putting then in a photo album (which is so boring), I  plan to put them in the smash book with a few decorations. :)

I wasn't really planning on buying anything today just wanted to shop around. They had the books on sale for 9.99 and I had a 50% off coupon so I decided to go ahead and start my collection! hahahha

I bought the black book. I got the pink pen and a few of the pads as well. I am so excited to start this. I have a feeling that this will be a new addiction that I really dont need. lol

Here is all that I bought!

Sorry for it being the wrong way. :( I changed it but it wont let me upload the changed ones. I don't think that blogger likes my pictures anymore!

Anyways if you remember in my Secret Sister post she sent me some SMASH items as well. Here is everything including what she had sent me. I realized that I now have two of the red pad! Oh well now I don't have to worry about not having the one that I want. hahahah

In other news: I have decided to become a Stampin' Up! rep. My papers to sign and send in should be here by the end of the week. By the end of the month I should be a rep if all goes as planned. Of course there will be some changes around here but don't worry I will not be going any where and I will still be doing all my tutorials and what not.

Until Next Time!



2 comments:

  1. You will love smashing! I have 4 books and all of the accessories..so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and what a really good idea to add the extra pictures to a smash book. And yes it's addicting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!