Sunday, June 17, 2012

Supplies

Last night at like 10pm I went out to grab supplies for a project I want to work on. I couldn't find what I really wanted. I think I got the next best thing that I could find. I will be placing an online order some where soon. I am excited to try my new idea. I am hoping to have it done for Tuesday, if not I still have another Tutorial for you all.

I am going to be sending in my Stampin Up Kit order this week! I am super excited about that. I will let you all know how that works out. If any of you would like to place orders let me know! :) If anyone in Ohio wants to have a party also let me know I can work something out and would travel! :)

Well off to the store and then it is all craft time! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and crafting! :)

Until Next Time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!