Monday, April 30, 2012

MIA

Sorry ladies for being MIA this month! Things have been super crazy around here for the past month.. They seem to be calming down a bit now. I promise that I will be back up and running with my almost daily posts here again really soon! I have a shopping spree posts to share with you and I have a project to do for Tutorial Tuesday tomorrow! I am excited for it.

I am looking forward to this next month and being able to have my life back and get back to the things in life that matter and that is family and scrapbooking! I can't wait to work on some more projects. I haven't even really worked on anything at all. The only thing I did this month was make that one card for my boss and then the tie dye paper. (Almost forgot the flowers as well) That makes me sad that I did not have time to work on anything at all. I miss scrapbooking and I miss blogging1

For those of you that have been paying attention last month and some of this month, all my training has paid off I became an official manager this Month. I signed the T's and dotted the I's almost two weeks ago. This week my schedule has finally gone back to some what normal FINALLY!!! hahaha.

Well Laundry awaits me. :( Wish it was scrappin that awaited me, but I do need clean clothes for work and such. I will be able to scrap tomorrow and I am so excited about it! I will be working on another post to post today or tomorrow about some or all of my shopping trips this month!!! Can't wait to get caught up and share with everyone!


Until Next Time :)


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congrats! I've got one of those hectic months this month, so much on and so little time lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!