Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Artiste and New Consultant Kits

I created a video on the artiste Cricut Cartridge and what all you receive when you order it! I just had to share I am so excited about this product! I showcase everything! I will be working on a few videos on some things that you can make in the near future here. I will be on vacation in a few weeks after my Birthday. So after my big Birthday celebration I will make a few videos!



I am so excited about all new products in the new Idea Book! Which came available today! Click here to see all the new items! You can also sign up to be a new consultant and gets some new amazing deals!

If you sign up in the month of August you get this free bag!!! I am so Jealous!!

Until Next Time! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!