Friday, August 24, 2012

Layouts and prizes!

Good afternoon all! A couple of days ago I finished my first LO in several years! I was so happy to have finally done it! Its been a long time coming!

 This LO is the start of Mike and I's first album, Not to much going on but it is only the intro page! I can't wait to create more pages for our book. I have a lot of pictures already printed and I also now have a couple more events to print out as well as adding more events this weekend when we go see the Combine Derby with the Tickets I won! I am so excited for tomorrow!
Its sad to think that my vacation is coming to an end. It was really great while it lasted. I head back Tuesday morning at 3am! UGH it will be here before I know it! It will be another year before I take another one. I see some 3 day weekends in my near future.

Anyways I also found the pictures I took of Tinas prize pack and I wanted to share with you all what the prize was besides the $15 credit to Nikkis.


Tina's prize pack will be going out tomorrow morning before we head out to the fair.  :) I will also be participating in my first CTMH blog hop tomorrow. I am super excited about that! We will be sharing items from the Artiste Cartridge. :) I will be finishing my project tonight and am super excited to share it will you all!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Really cute! Love the colors. Can't wait to see more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow! What a cool prize! Thanks oh so much! Lookin forward to it and using it, lots of birthday next month. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!