Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Videos!

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to let you all know to check out my youtube channel for new videos. I have two new hauls from CTMH as well as one from JoAnns.com.

Head on over to:
My YouTube Channel

And for those of you that dont know I have started to do some tutorial videos. I only have one so far and its how to link a cartridge to your gypsy but there will be more to come, I promise! I am working on a new video of my latest CTMH haul and then in a couple of weeks I will have another one as well!

Anyone have any requests for videos... certain tutorials, anything you want to know like a Q & A type thing. Would you like to have videos of my prizes? Anything at all I am looking for ideas, I can make videos of me doing my projects,,, Really anything.

On another note my vacation came to an end today and it was one of those days that if something could go wrong it did! UGH it was so bad!

Back to making my latest haul video!!!

Until Next TIme! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!