Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Happy Mail...and More!!!

Yesterday I got some awesome happy mail..... Last week JoAnns had sale, 40% off stamp pads plus 15% total order sale and non sale items. I added more to my collection of Distress ReInkers!!!! I also got two more distress pads! all for about 2.50 a piece I was so excited!!!  They finally came yesterday.

I will have pictures later maybe even a video.. not quite sure yet.

I am also planning on placing a CTMH order today!! I am super excited I will be ordering one of the Cricut Cartridge. I will fill everyone in on which one! For those of you that havent heard the news, in the New Idea Book that will start in a few weeks there will be a new Cricut Cartridge. YA! I am so excited! I will be getting both of them over the next few months to share with you all! I will also be buying a few stamps from the new book to show off some of the new stuff you can buy! I am super excited about the new book!   


I also have some more happy mail coming this week, that I am so excited to share but I think that I will be keeping that a secret to surprise you all. ;)  


I am also working on a Giveaway and some blog celebrations for next month! I will have an update on that soon. I will be working on all the little details today! Lots to stay tuned for!!! 


I am so excited for all the upcoming events and so excited to share! 


Until Next Time! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!