Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm Back!!!!

Happy April everyone!!!

I am really sorry that it has been such a long long time since I have posted. A lot has been happening in my life. For those of you who are followers, I have been keeping up on my YouTube videos, I will be sharing my link with those later. I will also be making a tab for them as well just like I did with my tutorials.

Speaking of that I would love to get back into doing that. I might only be able to do it like once a month or so, but I will do it as much as I possibly can. I am working on a new video right now as we speak, I will be posting it on here as well. I will be getting back into the groove of posting things as well. I have a card that I am almost done with that I will be sharing within the next couple of days. I am also working on the three cards from the For Always workshop on the  go kit from Close to my Heart. I will also be posting those as well as making a video for you all.


Until Next Time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It brings me such joy to read them all!